cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot view Now TV Entertainment on YouView? (Humax DTR-T2000)

Hi,

I just signed up to Now TV Entertainment and have a YouView DTR-T2000.

However, the On Demand App only offers Movies (much like the Sky Store app alongside it) - but not the contents of the Entertainment package.

I've left it for a day to see if it's an account clearance thing - but no joy.

I understand streaming of live channels doesn't work, but what about the 250 box sets I've signed up for?

What is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately YouView only supports the on-demand movies on Movies Pass, you can't watch the Entertainment or Sports pass on it.

Have a look at the following list of supported devices as you might have something else in your house that you can use instead, eg games console, Chromecast or Apple TV.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

View solution in original post

141 REPLIES 141
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know the full blown Now tv is due on Youview early next year,does anybody know if this will be in HD?At the moment the movies are only in SD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Apologies on this, YOUVIEW at the moment is only available to view with the movies Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nearly in Q2 2019 and I’m staggered that this is even still an issue. Why bother even supporting the app if 75% of its functionality is irrelevant? 

Youview is a great device but this issue is quite frankly pathetic and needs sorting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello everyone

any updates on when you view are getting the full now tv service? I know it was suppose to be early 2019 and we are now mid-may 2019 and still I am only seeing movies on the now tv app on BT you view. 

I am dying to stop using my smart TV now tv app for entertainment as its a bit cumbersome and also I just want to use 1 controller for everything, is that too much to ask? 🙂 

Looking forward to hearing from anyone that might have some intel...

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I'm afraid we are all in the dark as to when the app will be going live. There have been reports elsewhere from people saying Sky call centre staff have been saying the launch has been delayed until October, although I never put much store in what someone hears from any call centre staff. Bottom line is there is still no official updated word from either Sky/NowTV or Youview.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the update ! Let’s hope we get it sooner rather than later! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm looking forward to having the ability to record from NowTV on Youview. 

One important thing to remember is that so far this has only been announced as being on BT Youview boxes for customers of BTTV. There has been no word on whether NowTV will be available yet on non-BT boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankfully I have a BT box but that sucks for non BT youview boxes ☹️ 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it’s supposed to be coming soon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supposed to be before Christmas but they’ve been saying coming since February/March 2019 !!! 
not sure I believe a word anymore