cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot view NOW TV in this country on my TV using a NOW TV Stick

I have been using my NOW TV account on the same TV now for over 3 years and all of a sudden it is telling me I cannot view it in this country. I have not changed location or country, I have not altered any settings or anything. Can anyone shed any light on how to correct this? I can view it through my phone whilst in the same room as the TV. I am currently situated in Ashington, Northumberland, England

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User a number of people are reporting the same thing so I'll hazard a guess that there is an issue at NowTV's end affecting a number of accounts.

Contact live chat via the complaints line. The more people who report it, the quicker it can get sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User a number of people are reporting the same thing so I'll hazard a guess that there is an issue at NowTV's end affecting a number of accounts.

Contact live chat via the complaints line. The more people who report it, the quicker it can get sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your suggestion it turned out to be an issue with my bb supplier that was affecting a number of different viewing platforms. All is now rectified. 

@Anonymous User 

When this has happened in previous times, it was related to the customer’s ISP having acquired/started using a new block of IP4 addresses that hadn’t yet been associated with use in the UK.

Not sure if that might still apply now we’re largely in the age of IPV6?

But it could broadly explain why you have no trouble accessing via mobile device using mobile provider connection but seem to be outside UK when trying to access via home broadband.