cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on my Roku

I've been using (and paying) for nowtv for a while. Today, my roku device signed me out of Nowtv, and would accept my username or password. I set up a new account, which I can sign into on my iPhone but my roku keeps saying my username and password are incorrect. Any ideas please?????
19 REPLIES 19
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User By roku, do you mean the NOWTV roku box or the original roku boxes?

See post:

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

They are working very hard to fix the problem.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing the same. It's a joke, they'd need to reimburse us with the time we've lost. Disappointing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant log in  in to nowtv box any ideas been tryin for hrs rest box unpluged itswithoff router n still nothing keeps sayin errors on sigmin in

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you are still having this issue when trying to sign in? 

Are you able to sign in on any other device? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a roku stick... The purple thing that looks like a big USB stick, that goes into the HDMI port
Anonymous User
Not applicable

been onto tech support. Have you turned it off and on. Have you reset ?

yes that's what you told me yesterday !

pants service I expect better.

happy to take your money , not happy to help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly regarding this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant sign on help tried everything on off change passwords new account I can sign on with my iPhone but not with my new black top TVs box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you please first reset your password to a new one. Afterwards, please perform a hard reset of your NOW TV Box and then try signing in again with your username and the new password.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team