cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot activate sports pass from iOS and Chromecast

Hello,

The last two times I've bought a sports pass I've been unable to activate it from iphone or ipad and my chromecasts (I've tried all 3 that I have). I get a message about "pass required" when I have one ready to be activated.

If I dig out my old Roku stick I can activate it there and casting works from then on via iOS and Chromecast.

Using the iphone app used to work. Is this a bug?? Can it be fixed?

Thanks.

Ashley

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ashley!

We'll certainly look into this for you

Many Thanks 

Naomi K 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I bought another pass yesterday and the problem is still there. Can you confirm if this is a bug in general or some problem specific to my set up?

Thanks.

Ashley

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue with an Android device, when casting I am unable to activate the day pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any news on this?

I've seen the same thing is still happening. I bought a week's pass to watch the Man U vs Tottenham game and had to boot up another device to activate it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still seems to be problem. @Anonymous User can it be logged as a bug so it can be fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is still happening. Just bought a week's Sports Pass and couldn't activate it using my phone casting to the TV in my Kitchen.

Really annoying to have to kick the kids off the TV in the living room, boot up my Playstation, activate the pass, shut the Playstation down again and let the kids keep watching their other shows.

Please fix this!!!