cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot Log in to now TV on youview

I'm having trouble signing in to now TV on my youview. I have logged on in the past but after I signed out I have not been able to sign back in as its saying that my username and password is wrong but I have triple checked that it is right so don't understand why it isn't working 😔

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your Youview Box fully upto date with all of its software ?

Could you also try resetting your password as well via this link

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have changed my password a couple of times now and have also had someone sign in on their account and they were able to log in fine.  So I'm assuming there might be something wrong with my account?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to sign into your YouView device. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email regarding this query, so please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

N

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am also having the same problem. I forgot my password so I changed it so I could log in to my phone and it signed out on my youview, now I try to sign back in with the new password on youview and it says that this is INCORRECT.. I have doubled checked the password over and over and even changed it again to try to see if it was just me, but its not. It is youview nowtv app.. I have tried to get help all over the internet but to no avail. 

I hope you can sort this out soon as I am very upset that I cant get in to my account that I only use on my TV.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see you issue has now been resolved and you can log into your Youview Box 🙂

If there is anything else we can help you with please do let us know.

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can not login to my nowtv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can not login to my nowtv

@Anonymous User

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Could you try some of the steps on this link

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in

Or contact our livechat team on this link

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Help-with-signing-in

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot log into nowtv  on youview (help)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHEN I TRY TO LOG INTO YOUVIEW I KEEP GETTING ARE YOU A GENUINE PERSON WHEN I DO THIS IT STILL DONT WORK IT IS USELESS