cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't use Sky sports pass on Bt youview box

I can't seem to access the sky sports channels on the Bt you view box. I have a pass that I can use on my iPhone and PC but not Youview
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not available on YouView full stop. BT, TalkTalk or vanilla.

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

does the nowtv work on IPAD?

@Anonymous User

Yes (including Sports).

Here's a link on the NowTV supported devices.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get a refund then. I only got NOW TV for sport on my BT box. What a second rate service. Don't call it NOW TV on BT if it's not NOW TV.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If it's a day or week sports pass you can get a refund within 14 days of purchase. To do so have a word with Live Chat. You can reach them by going to the following help page and clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of it

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Sports-Day-Week-Pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Ranj-S 

For clearing up that Sky Movies are available to view via the BT YouView Box but not the Sky Sports Channels, it was useful to also realise that Sky Sports Channels are available for viewing via the Talk Talk - Youview Box which is obviously handy for those guys. 

I am to understand at some point BT Youview box will be offering the Sky Sports Channels availability in the future but no date for update release at this moment in time: 20th Oct 2017. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased NOWTV stick and was informed that I could now watch live sports programmes as I HAVE A PASS Is this correct?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep, you will be fine watching live Sky Sports with a nowtv sports pass with your nowtv smart stick.

Just be aware there is no red button service with a nowtv sports pass at the moment. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I now find that SKY SPORTS IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH BT YOUVIEW!!!! THERE
ARE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, SO I AM NOW GOING FOR A REFUND. WHAT A BLOODY
COMPANY!!!!????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am unable to view sky sports pass ive just purchased on my humax you view box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Sports passes are no longer supported on YouView.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you watch Sky Sports on Humax or Youview as at the moment I can get Now Movie but not Now Sport on my Humax DTR-1000