cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't use Sky sports pass on Bt youview box

I can't seem to access the sky sports channels on the Bt you view box. I have a pass that I can use on my iPhone and PC but not Youview
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not available on YouView full stop. BT, TalkTalk or vanilla.

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no just Movies. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to know when NowTV is coming to the Humax FreeSat OnDemand Section.  Netflix is on there and it would make my day when NowTV is added.  Can you get on the phone to Freesat/Humax and sort it out?

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV, 

We appreciate your feedback. We here at NOW TV are always working hard to improve the number of devices that we support. 

Please keep an eye out for any updates. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

I am thinking to buy a Humax Youview box recorder - can you please tell me if I would be able to access Now TV and subscribe to the Entertainment package with this box?

Cheers 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi there

I am thinking to buy a Humax Youview box recorder - can you please tell me if I would be able to access Now TV and subscribe to the Entertainment package with this box?

Cheers 

Hi @Anonymous User

no unfortunately you can't access now TV entertainment or sports on a Youview box Smiley Sad you can only access on demand nowTV movies.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just bought this monthly pass from Nowtv with a youview BT tv box. i am very disappointed that i cant view SKY SPORTS on my TV.

I wish i could cancel my order. Thats appauling

Please Nowtv please can you make this available ASAP.

This is not fair treatment.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please Nowtv please can you make this available ASAP.

This is not fair treatment.

@Anonymous User,

It's will be BT/YouView's decision not to permit access to NOW TV's Entertainment, Sports and Kids services. As they offer their own subscription packages.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have just got it today and we can only access the movies even though we have the TV package as well, our account is verified, we have watched a film but we cannot find any of the TV shows even through search, but we definitely have got them as it shows on our account online, can anyone please help me?

Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately due to YouView license restrictions NowTV entertainment & sports passes will not work on the YouView platform.

See list linked below for supported NowTV devices.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't activate it on internet and phone is too old for app