cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can not remove programme from My TV

When Moominvalley came out on sky we added it to My TV, however since it was moved to the Kids Pass which we do not subscribe to it can no longer be removed. Clicking on it brings up a SkyKids screen with all of the episodes and no remove option. I have tried signing out and back in to the account but it remains. I am using the NowTV app on Roku. How on Earth are we supposed to remove Mooninvalley?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Loads of us have been crying out for an option under the My TV section to remove unwanted content on our Continue Watching Folder (including myself) 😠.

Would say (not ideal workaround) play & fast forward to the end credits the last episode on the last season on boxsets to drop this TV show off your list.

However this will not work if the show is on catchup with further future episodes or like you have noticed if you haven't got the relevant NowTV active pass to undertake the work around which is a lot of messing around to be honest.

Come on NowTV give us an option to remove unwanted TV shows that we no longer want to continue watching.