cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband activation

Hi !!

I am supposed to set up my broadband today but apparently it is not live. It is explained that it will be before midnight, but I want to know if someone can tell if you had the same problem and if you know approximately when it will go live. 

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just leave the NowTV Hub Router switched on and wait for the three green lights to remain illuminated on the front of the Hub Router, which then means your internet has gone live.

I have done three NowTV Broadband switch overs for myself and family members, the earliest was about 2pm where the latest was about 8pm in the evening.

If nothing happens by midnight tonight, give the NowTV Broadband Team a call tomorrow morning after 8am.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No one on here can give you a time,you are advised activation can take up to midnight on you activation date 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok fine thank you very much for your answer 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just leave the NowTV Hub Router switched on and wait for the three green lights to remain illuminated on the front of the Hub Router, which then means your internet has gone live.

I have done three NowTV Broadband switch overs for myself and family members, the earliest was about 2pm where the latest was about 8pm in the evening.

If nothing happens by midnight tonight, give the NowTV Broadband Team a call tomorrow morning after 8am.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Thank you very much for your answer, it was what I was looking for! 

nst
Elite

glad you got your answer but this is completely the wrong forum for it!

This forum is to discuss NowTV's service on Set Top Boxes and Smart TVs.  It certainly confused me seeing your question in here!