cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box sets on Sony Smart TV

I have just signed up to NOW and when I access it on Mac or IPAD the list of box sets is on front page. When I access it on my Sony SMART TV , it only shows the TV guide and I can't work out how to get to the boxed sets which is what I want it for. Help please! I am sure it is something simple!

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User assuming you mean entertainment box sets, there a number of options.

Firstly, making sure you're signed in to your device, scroll down and you'll see all the headers down the left hand side - Previews, Movies, Entertainment, Sport and then TV Box Sets.

You can either scroll across and click on the tiles (if the show you're looking for is on one of those) or click on the main header tile and it will take you to the next screen where there's more shows listed.

Alternatively, if you know the name of the show you're looking for, try the search function.

Another option, as you mentioned you can see box sets on another device, is to add the show to 'Watch List' on that device and then head over to your Sony TV where they should be waiting for you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks. Last night I just couldn't get out of the TV guide but now I see all the options. And as you say if all fails I can select on my iPad and it then shows up on my continue watching list.  Thanks again 

Maisie