cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Beyond poor quality!

I have an LG Smart TV which I’ve had less that 5 years, I also have the same TV upstairs and they both have NowTV apps on them. I have Sky Broadband which runs at perfect speed and I connect the TV to it wirelessly. For almost a year now I’ve had to put up with YOUR poor quality, the lowest stream is at 63! It constantly crashes and stops working, it even does this when I watch catch up programs! I am disgusted and almost embarrassed that you are willing to sell this poor quality to TV providers!
I have tried EVERYTHING! This includes:
Resetting my router
Resetting my TV
Checking it’s fully up to date
Checking the Apps are up to date.

NowTV seriously sort your app out because even friends and family that come over can’t believe have poor you are! Till then I’ll continue to use Netflix (which runs perfectly) and you won’t be getting another dime out of me and I will certainly not recommend your services.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but the app works fine on my LG so could be the WiFi in the tv that’s the problem have you tried hard wiring from the router or using powerline adapters

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s not the broadband that’s the problem, what I want to know is if the app gets outdated the more LG puts new TVs out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've gone back to the Now tv smart box. The picture quality seems better, a bit of a disappointment with the app on my LG smart tv. At least the other seem fine and work without any problems.