cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bad picture quality (only on now TV)

Hi I have had now TV for a month now and I signed up for 3 months , it's not been the best experience , it keeps dropping out an pixelating , on wired connection and wireless , netflix streams , bbci player and itv hub work perfect in hd only now TV has this issue, I work in i.t. and have a 40 meg line, it's an issue with now TV , I have read a lot of people complain of this issue ,could this issue please be sorted out or I will be asking for a refund Thanks Paul
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
What device are you using to watch NOW TV on
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Xbox one wired , new type now TV box wireless , Samsung S7 edge to Chromecast , 41 meg down Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem.  Now TV has worked fine with Chromecast until the last month or so.  Now the picture is very fuzzy most of the time and it keeps stopping while the coloured circles rotate!  Netflix and iPlayer are casting without problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I changed my dns on my router to a free public dns rather than the one my ISP uses  here a link for the adresses , hope this works for everyone else Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get a drop in quality at times, it never improves again unless I stop the feed and restart it.