cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT Box not logging into now when registered on ipad

Registered the iPad last night for a 3 month pass, when I switch tv on today now is asking me to subscribe, when I log in it is showing an error message.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok in that case,  pop on to chat.  You might need to delete the youview as a device and readd it.  This might cause difficulties if you have already made a change this month.  Hence why it is worth having chat on hand.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Just to double check you have a 3 month pass which you've applied to your account, it's working correctly in your iPad but not on your BT YouView box? If the pass is for Entertainment then unfortunately you won't be able to watch this on your YouView box as they only support the movies pass, although this shouldn't stop you from logging in on the device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I pay for you view on the BT box and I pay for the 3 month pass, I am just unable to log in to the to you view on the TV, I am using the same password. Thanks, Nicola
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as advised by @Andy  you can't watch Entertainment passes on Youview boxes.  If however you are having trouble with Movies, check you are logging in with your user name rather than email.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you trying to watch NowTV entertainment pass on your BT YouView box ?

If that's the case, like what Andy mentioned on his above post, due to YouView license restrictions you will not be able to watch any entertainment or sports on the BT box, you are only allowed the NowTV movies.

Edit - Refer to 4268 post above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am just trying to watch YouView on the bt box, I was able to until I installed the pass on my iPad, since then I have been locked out. I have tried logging onto the bt box with my username not my email.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  WHAT PASS TYPE DO YOU HAVE?  

We have told you several times entertainment passes WILL NOT work on a youview box.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn't say it was an entertainment pass, I have just said that ever since I registered the pass on my iPad I have not been able to log in to Now TV on my bt box
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ok in that case,  pop on to chat.  You might need to delete the youview as a device and readd it.  This might cause difficulties if you have already made a change this month.  Hence why it is worth having chat on hand.