cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobotKhan
Contributor 2

Re: AppleTV App Beta

where is apple tv app beta, kindly any official in this forum can have some say about it. 

fbadini
Contributor 1

Please. In Italy you said once updated the app in UK it will be available...

0 Thanks
moroboshi
Advocate 2

It's not in beta yet. Stop moaning.

fbadini
Contributor 1

Now TV said in April “coming the new app in UK we will launch also in Italy. Within Summer”. Certainly they don’t state “which year”

0 Thanks
chabs
Occasional Poster

Needs updating urgently. No longer working on Apple TV with the latest tvOS update.

0 Thanks
Coot42
Contributor 1

It would be nice to get an update, but the current version is still working (as well or as poorly as ever) with the latest official tvOS release for me. Are you running the tvOS12.1 beta?

0 Thanks
MrZippy
Contributor 3

Works fine on my Apples TV’s with tvOS 12, no more issues than have always existed since it launched and has never been updated. 

I hit them in the pocket as they can’t be bothered to update I can’t be bothered to regularly pay for passes as content discovery and picking up where left off is very hard on the Apple TV, so I’m not getting value for my voucher. 

holey
Contributor 1

Thought I'd resurrect this and see if anyone has had any info on this. I had an email a while back saying it was still planned and reemphasized the non disclosure. I don't think I'm breaking it by asking for an update as it doesn't seem to have started so there's nothing to disclose.

0 Thanks
RobotKhan
Contributor 2

We will not get it till next year, this was marketing trick to keep customers hang in. No 1080 HD quality No new interface. Just a false hope. I already lost my hope after their last email. 

0 Thanks
Flashf1
Occasional Poster

I have to say it's a really bad show and very frustrating. They sent two e-mail to me saying in next few weeks, end of month etc, then nothing. I mean an update would be nice, or saying it's cancelled, if it in fact is, at least we would know!

To just abandon people who signed up for the beta (so are obviously excited about it) is just at best inconsiderate, and at worst lazy & disrespectful