cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AppleTV App Beta

same question here, Is there any way to apply for testing?

I don't blame you at all, and many of us agree with you. 

I paid for a one-year subscription when I took the (Black Friday deal), but even though I got a good deal for (12 month Sky Cinema & Entertainment Pass - Just £99), I'm still not happy with the quality of the Films. 

I hope Sky/Now TV Technical team look at our comments seriously and at least update us since we are their paid clients. 

Upon renewal, I shall not renew if the situation is still the same and I may follow your steps. 

Breaking_Bad
Scholar 3

Please can this thread be pinned until it is resolved?

thank you 

0 Thanks
jackc08
Mentor

I have a theory that there will be no new app. And the nowtv channels will be served by apples just announced Apple TV plus service

0 Thanks
Smackos
Mentor

No, the new app very much exists. I might not be able to talk about it, but I can at least confirm it’s existance. 

0 Thanks
Simonpaddy1
Scholar

Oh Lordy, the constant will they / won’t they with this update is driving me wild. Still, glad to hear it exists in some form. 

0 Thanks
endsbowen
Mentor

I've just downloaded the Beta version of the new Beta App, it would be amazing if Now TV (and also channel 4) joined the Apple TV App ... it would make this box the box to go to.

mancsmark1
Mentor

@endsbowen wrote:

I've just downloaded the Beta version of the new Beta App, it would be amazing if Now TV (and also channel 4) joined the Apple TV App ... it would make this box the box to go to.

How did you get the beta version of the app?

Simonpaddy1
Scholar

Well, All4 have made their move - within a few months we have had an app, an app redesign and now full integration with AppleTV “up next” functionality. 

NowTV are out here on their own at the moment then... The NowTV service will be killer the moment they bring this over!

Indeed, excellent move by Channel 4 as their ALL4 streaming service is fully integrated with Apple TV.

Also, ALL4 will also appear as part of recommendations in the Apple TV "TV Application"

Come on Now TV, at least tell us what is going on, please?