cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's so bizarre that this hasn't been updated yet. It's a major platform! I read somewhere that they did get an update in Ireland - is that true?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup. Rather infuriating nothing is happening here...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I honestly find it shocking nothing has been done and we aren’t kept up to date.

Just a quick response with an estimated time line would be appreciated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes disgusting isnt it happy to take peoples money and yet no update for an app for 4 years. And why does Ireland get it first last time I checked wasnt there more people in the uk and isnt this a uk company. I even emailed Jeremy darroch 2 weeks ago and not a single response to this. 

@Anonymous User yeah JD was a bit busy doing a bit of coding for the new app that day... 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no news!? It’s very annoying to pull the beta just before Christmas!  In addition when you go back to the old app you have to use your device swaps to setup again!

Why they can’t just extend the beta again I do not know, or why they can’t publish a proper app is even more unexplainable!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So frustrating there has to be some reason behind it or they are planning something special, at least that’s what I’m hoping for
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is such a shame that’s companies like Sky feel they can’t communicate with their customers to reassure them of their plans. From a customer’s point of view, it just feels like wanton neglect. The app is such an embarrassment to themselves and annoyance to us customers that anything from Sky would be nice.

Come on Sky! Give us an early Christmas present and release Now TV on Apple TV. Remember, “If you build it, they will come”

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have never been good at communicating with customers and loyalty counts for nothing. But in agreement this app needs updating ASAP but wouldn’t be surprised till it’s late in January. Very poor sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I believe this is what you have to told but I doubt it is true. Ireland and the UK are under the same CEO so I doubt there were two parts of the same organisation writing the exact same software. It looks like Sky have other plans for the UK market.