cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Apple TV app is now available on Roku devices; anyone know if it’s available on Now TV branded ones?

Massive kick in the face if it is and Now TV still don’t have a proper app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone heard anymore or have an updates 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky/Comcast are defo developing a new NowTV AppleTV App they realise that AppleTV has become a solid platform over the last year with everyone getting behind it now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So my app works on my Apple TV 4K with the issues I mentioned, Apple TV 4 just crashes as someone previous mentioned.

This beta has been going on a long time compared to other beta cycles I tested eg My5 was like 3-4 weeks.

My passes run out soon, decided until they either have a proper working app or a solid beta I’m out
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s taking a long time though, I would of thought we would of heard something by now

@Anonymous User Agreed. No idea what’s happening. Still no reply to my last email to the trials manager sent nearly 3 weeks ago. Starting to lose the will to carry on with it...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know exactly what you mean, I haven’t had a reply either, such a shame it could dominate if they sorted it out 

@Anonymous User Are you also on the trial then? It feels like I’ve been on it forever! Must be getting on for a year now, started so long ago I can’t remember exactly when it was...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No not on the trial wish I was and asked to be repeatedly. Has the trial actually ended now then?? Do you think it’s nearing completion 

@Anonymous User No idea if it’s ended, nor if it’s nearing completion. App was working well until about 3 weeks ago or so then suddenly things started behaving badly - “the wheels came off” - just a guess but suspect some sort of back end change has conflicted with the app. First time trials manager has failed to respond to my emails. And the issue reporting URL has gone dead. And the current version build has disappeared off TestFlight. Apart from that, it’s all going great! 😂 

(Well it was going great. Now starting to have doubts myself about whether or not this app is ever going to fly... 😟)