cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears the trial app for TVOS has now fallen over without a fall reset

ive checked TestFlight and all builds have now been removed?

ive emailed the trails manager-assume all beta testers are having  the same issue?

to be clear mods I’m not realising any info just trying to solve a problem for beta users 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I doubt it will be released I’ve given up all hope
nickmorc
Expert 2

Having the same issue with the Beta. Wouldn’t work last night and now see that the build has been removed. Have emailed trials manager.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Has everyone lost the Beta build or is it a select few ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I take it that it hasn’t had a general release then
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently speaking to them and all I’m getting is:

”Regarding the app on the Apple TV, our team is constantly working on it. Hope to see an updated app soon.

Meanwhile, you can also enjoy watching NOW TV on other supported devices. You can find the full list here.”

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So it will be back in beta soon then for god knows how long
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Expect the developer is working on a new test build and it no longer makes sense to keep the old test build running is all. They are clearly putting the time into the development. Yes i would like it out as the current App has a awful UI but would prefer it gets properly done as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am also getting desperate for a new app (or even access to the Beta), as this current app on the Apple TV is getting very clunky - and I'm not getting another streaming device just for this. Rather frustrating at how long it's taking, but what's perhaps worse is how opaque the process is as to what's happening.

On top of this, the mandatory parental PIN on live Cinema channels is painful (first world problems, I know!).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Email the trails team at the address on this link https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-News/We-need-your-help/m-p/352255#M130

They might be able to get you added. Worth a shot.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help