cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even if it basically becomes a copy of the iOS App that would be fine for me to be honest. don't care if it doesn't become part of TV thing.  

Thanks @Anonymous User for the update on the tvOS release date (thought it was this week along with iOS 13.1, iPadOS ?& WatchOS?) - I sit corrected... 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So does anyone think it will be released this week at all or are we all clinging to the hope it’s on the 30th
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quick question regarding the current app, not the beta version, is it only the UI that is the problem, does everything else playback the same as on other apps, or do the issues extend to picture quality etc? (notwithstanding the current 720p/25fps issues).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Picture Quality seems fine to me when i've watched sports on it

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just be nice to have the same features as the iOS app or the version on the now tv box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've taken the plunge and purchased the Apple TV 4K device to replace my Roku which will go to the bedroom.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got one at a very good price last week don't regret it sadly moved to a place where i can't have Virgin or full Sky so needed a streaming box and I figured it would be nice as well to be able watch my iTunes stuff on my TV as well.

Apparently tvOS 13 *IS* released today (as I first thought earlier in the thread). Dare we expect the new NOW TV app soon?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I dont think we will I've given up hope of it anytime soon to be completely honest