cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just the public beta through the Apple TV 4K, hopefully they sort something soon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@NOWTV-Team Even Twitch is coming to AppleTV in Italy with the new beta app (cross country)

I gave up my ticket months ago...

Lost faith you promised a new app A YEAR AGO "in a few months"

Shame on you Sky plc and shame on you Comcast

I post here because there is no community in italy (shame...)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How long is this beta for this time any chance it may be released soon??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having used the BETA I cant see why it wont be released soon as seems stable and feature complete. Maybe they waiting for tvOS13 to be released - Hopefully.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We can only hope
Anonymous User
Not applicable

m on one year contract with NowTV (Films + entertainment) and it is about to expire and now by next month we have the new (Disney+ and Apple+) so I'm thinking seriously to cancel Now Tv deal and move to Apple. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney + is not launching next month in the UK. It has no U.K. date at present. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If the now tv app was updated for Apple TV i think a lot of people would stay, I had to buy a now tv box which isn’t half as good as Apple TV but at least the app is 110 times better shame I can’t do that on the Apple TV

I still feel quite sure that the new app for tv (currently a long while in beta) will be released, but no idea how much longer the wait will be (nor why). Maybe the release of tvOS 13 on Tuesday will bring some news.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well the final version of TVOS 13 has already gone to developers so they can make any last minute tweaks to apps so if the new app really is ready nothing would stop them launching on Tuesday. It would basically complete Apple TV everything else is a solid app on there now from BT Sport to Twitch.