cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: AppleTV App Beta

Having used the BETA I cant see why it wont be released soon as seems stable and feature complete. Maybe they waiting for tvOS13 to be released - Hopefully.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

We can only hope
0 Thanks
Highlighted

m on one year contract with NowTV (Films + entertainment) and it is about to expire and now by next month we have the new (Disney+ and Apple+) so I'm thinking seriously to cancel Now Tv deal and move to Apple. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Disney + is not launching next month in the UK. It has no U.K. date at present. 

Highlighted
Scholar 2

If the now tv app was updated for Apple TV i think a lot of people would stay, I had to buy a now tv box which isn’t half as good as Apple TV but at least the app is 110 times better shame I can’t do that on the Apple TV
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

I still feel quite sure that the new app for tv (currently a long while in beta) will be released, but no idea how much longer the wait will be (nor why). Maybe the release of tvOS 13 on Tuesday will bring some news.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Well the final version of TVOS 13 has already gone to developers so they can make any last minute tweaks to apps so if the new app really is ready nothing would stop them launching on Tuesday. It would basically complete Apple TV everything else is a solid app on there now from BT Sport to Twitch.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

When is TVos 13 being officially released does anyone know??
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

Tuesday afaik.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

I read it was the 30th September when Apple Arcade was released on the Apple TV
0 Thanks