cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wonder if the new NBC Universal streaming service is the reason for the delay on the new Apple TV beta, 1080p support etc?

NBC Press Release

Looks like they are basing it on Now TV...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think Sky X will be the replacement for now tv when it launches in the UK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still know sign of it, I’ve officially given up hope now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Technically the current App is dead, here in our community group and in ALL social media platforms ALL the subscribers are complaining about the outdated App, still no release of the latest updated Now TV App, the MOST un-updated App in Apple TV is (Now TV) this is shame. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
And to make matters worse it now doesn’t let me watch my entertainment pass through the Apple TV box and says I have no pass when I do have a pass and can watch through my phone etc,
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have just said it the way how all of us really think, Thank you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They will need to do something soon. The NowTV app does not launch on the latest beta of tvOS 13. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Really mine still works and I’m on the TVOS 13 or is there an update don’t want to update if it won’t work??
Anonymous User
Not applicable
We also need t make sure they rest our device limits if they do not renew he beta app and we have to roll back to the public app from beta...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Just updated to tvOS 13 beta 6 and it didn't seem to work. Are you on the dev betas too or just the public beta?