cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long is this going to be in Beta, are there any updates of any kind? I just got an Apple TV today & it's fantastic but Now TV (& All 4) are terrible. I won't be using either of them until they work properly like Amazon/Netflix/iPlayer/ITV Hub/My 5 do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I decided to stop my subscription. No respect from Sky Plc

regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I decided to stop my subscription. No respect from Sky Plc

regards

Very Smart decision. You will not regert it. Shame is that for sure they will be atleast effected. They cant steal our money anymore for 720p. 

I just loving new BT sports apple tv app. Man its increadable in 1080P at 50 Fps. Its looks so cripy. At speed Now Tv is  going. They will take further 10 years to get 1080 for now tv streaming then hopefully they will stop calling their 720p as HD.  They will never understand average screen size in uk has beeen increased damn 720p doesnt go well on it. SKy q is hassle wires weather high price etc and Now tv is way to go but not with 720 for God fake.  Sky q box cant compite with smart box like apple tv. It was so funny they adverstise netflix is on sky q hahahaha. Its just app every day tons apps coming apple tv. Never mind they will never uderstand. God bless their heads, hope they will think out of box. Happy customers will bring more money in long run. they dont get this.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't blame you at all, and many of us agree with you. 

I paid for a one-year subscription when I took the (Black Friday deal), but even though I got a good deal for (12 month Sky Cinema & Entertainment Pass - Just £99), I'm still not happy with the quality of the Films. 

I hope Sky/Now TV Technical team look at our comments seriously and at least update us since we are their paid clients. 

Upon renewal, I shall not renew if the situation is still the same and I may follow your steps. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can this thread be pinned until it is resolved?

thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a theory that there will be no new app. And the nowtv channels will be served by apples just announced Apple TV plus service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, the new app very much exists. I might not be able to talk about it, but I can at least confirm it’s existance. 

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

Oh Lordy, the constant will they / won’t they with this update is driving me wild. Still, glad to hear it exists in some form. 

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

Well, All4 have made their move - within a few months we have had an app, an app redesign and now full integration with AppleTV “up next” functionality. 

NowTV are out here on their own at the moment then... The NowTV service will be killer the moment they bring this over!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Indeed, excellent move by Channel 4 as their ALL4 streaming service is fully integrated with Apple TV.

Also, ALL4 will also appear as part of recommendations in the Apple TV "TV Application"

Come on Now TV, at least tell us what is going on, please?