cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I'm very sorry for the lack of information that you've received for this trial. 

There are times when trials are hosted within the community, which we've done in the past and have previously set up trial boards for them. However, there are some trials that are managed offline, and are therefore not within our control as community managers. 

The last update I received about a trial was that it's on the way, however I have no time frame for when this trial would actually start. 

Again, I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Karl for taking the time to respond and putting your position across.

Do you have any way of contacting the Trial team to put forward our dismay at the way they have acted. I had an e-mail in August from Andy (NOW TV Trials Team) saying 'We're super excited to have you on board', only to find out others have now been brought onto the trial over a month ago and I have been given nothing further. I even responded to the email to ask for an explanation and no-one even had the courtesy to even reply to it.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Thanks for the reply @Karl-F. Agree with @Anonymous User and would like some clarification. I supplied all the details which were asked for. Which included accounts for Apple ID etc.

Failing that, could you confirm if we will ever see the Apple Tv updated app anytime soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just some estimated timescales be nice for launch

nickmorc
Expert 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just some estimated timescales be nice for launch

Ditto Smiley Happy

nickmorc
Expert 2

Any news today, no replies as usual as to whats happening. @Karl-F, can you not chase somebody up. It would be really appretiated.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

I can try my best to find out whats going on with the trial and see if i can get some sort of info. 

I can't promise anything, but i'll try my very best. 

Is anyone able to send me an email invitation they've received via DM just so I have something to send over to the team?

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sent across a screen shot of the email if any good

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over six months from the beta trial (supposed to be in August)

in italy we’re waiting for you

meanwhile i’ll reconsider my subscription because I can’t stand chromecast no more

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F - what was the outcome?