cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta

When is the AppleTV app Beta going to start, I got an email saying 2nd half of August & not heard anything since. Also will the App be delivered by Apple Test Flight?

Roland

316 REPLIES 316
Anonymous User
Not applicable

C’mon bros... publish the new app!

xmas gift sky!

nickmorc
Expert 2

Yep in the same boat as you.

Had the emails etc, but thats as far as it went. I even emailed the trials manager and they have not even replied.

A great shame, the only hope is now that they the new app is released pronto !

@Anonymous User wrote:

Well that’s disappointing, I was told like many on here that we were just waiting for the beta to be released only for it to be put on hold but now it seems we have been forgotten. I presume the beta release is for both fourth and 4K Apple tv’s already.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One for beta testers, check that lip-sync is good when match frame rate is turned on in Apple TV settings.. I suggest this as it wasn’t with Amazon Prime when launched on Apple TV, haven’t noticed recently so think they fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on - let’s have the new app in time for Christmas 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok guys...xmas has gone. Now BEFORE 2019? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let’s hope that the new version comes early 2019 because it’s the one major downside of Apple TV and was a big disappointment when I bought it that the Now TV app is well below the standard of Prime and Netflix. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

C'mon... now you are in two weeks in a row of testing... release it!

@Anonymous User wrote:

C'mon... now you are in two weeks in a row of testing... release it!

Haha! I don't think that's quite how testing is supposed to work...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Well that’s disappointing, I was told like many on here that we were just waiting for the beta to be released only for it to be put on hold but now it seems we have been forgotten. I presume the beta release is for both fourth and 4K Apple tv’s already.

The beta is in the hands of testers and has been for a few weeks now. I'm in the group. We all had to sign NDAs however so can say nothing about it. I'm afraid you'll just have to be patient.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Cmon, Now Tv get this released, we have been waiting for such a long time. If theres an issue then let us know.

Still never got a reply from the trials team, which is disapointing.