cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV App Beta version test cannot access (since early December)

I was on the original trial. The app froze only way I could resolve was to delete and reupload. Test light would not accept the authriastion code as has already been used. Thiswassin early December, since then I have sent for messages to beta test team, no one gets back to me. Even with the few issues, the beta version of new app was so much better than the existing app. I 've also tried live chat today, that was waste of time advisor told me to try on my desktop (why its apple TV app),. Aftrer 20 mins I gave up. I am so frustrated, next thing will be to write directly to chief exec, only way ever to get things done, with modern businesses, they just take customers for granted.

If anyone on Now tv reads this Please get beta team to contact  me send me new code (note I now have a 2nd apple TV (4K) so would like 2 codes).

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get any response in the end?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, then it stopped working I have reloaded but its rubbish keeps freezing / buffering (mu the streaming services works fine) I have reverted to the original app.

Is this ever going to work its been beta for a long time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Very, very, very annoying and not a great way to promote customer satisfaction!