cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV 4 tvOS12

With the new tvOS12 coming out and available for beta testing has this been done on your app?

As this crashes and won’t load any time I try.

Please see previous posts with no answer about an update to the app that is much needed.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/td-p/415926

22-01-2017 10:16

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/td-p/362779

08-04-2016 07:24

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news @Tony-D @Nadine-K ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you help @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Concerning that we move ever closer to tvOS 12 coming out and yet Now TV remain silent. There are many users of this app, you can't just let it die. 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

hanks for getting in touch, i’m pleased to hear you’re enjoying NOW TV and really appreciate your feedback in relation to the NOW TV App on Apple TV devices.

I have shared this directly with our technical team working on the development of our App on this device.  

You will be pleased to hear they’re currently busy upgrading our App for Apple TV including your 4th generation model. NOW TV aims for it to be ready in the coming months, and will have it live as soon as we can, I 'm afriad we can't give an exact date at this moment in time.

Many thanks again for your feedback,  we love hearing ways in which we can improve the NOW TV experience for our customers.

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow, I'm pinching myself. Have NowTV just publicly acknowledged that a new NowTV app is coming for the Apple TV?! If this is true, I may consider subscribing again. Thanks @Karl-F!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F,

Thanks for the reply,

Will it be ready before tvOS12 is released as it currently doesn’t work so really needs to be, and could be tested on the beta to help iron out any issues on a brand new app,

Could you please add me to the TestFlight build which I’ll be more than happy to provide feedback on,

Thanks

Alex

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad to hear the app will be updated. Will it work with the Apple TV app for up next & universal search?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Up next would actually be a god send... ! I'd actually turn on my AppleTv if so.. rather than using it through my LG WebOs nativly.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anymore news on updating the app for Apple TV? Seems a long time since the news they were working on it (Yawn ...)

Also can someone tell me why the app on iPad (and PS4)  is good and on Apple TV it’s 💩 even on the latest Apple TV model. Which really surprised me as I have a 3 Gen model.