cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV 4 tvOS12

With the new tvOS12 coming out and available for beta testing has this been done on your app?

As this crashes and won’t load any time I try.

Please see previous posts with no answer about an update to the app that is much needed.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/td-p/415926

22-01-2017 10:16

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/td-p/362779

08-04-2016 07:24

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@dr_necessitor wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?

Its not happening any more. no update apple tv app update till 2019. 

Where's the evidence to support this claim please?

One my of connection infromed me, I am not here to give his or her name. I am here to ask officials taht when we are getting new update for Now Tv app on Apple TV. why it has been delayed for years.

@Anonymous User wrote:

@dr_necessitor wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any news on when this will be released to Beta testers?

Its not happening any more. no update apple tv app update till 2019. 

Where's the evidence to support this claim please?

One my of connection infromed me, I am not here to give his or her name. I am here to ask officials taht when we are getting new update for Now Tv app on Apple TV. why it has been delayed for years.

Fair enough. No idea why it's been delayed for years, but personally I (and others) have been banging on about it for a long time now.So long in fact that I gave up banging on about it a while back! Anyway I have also had information from a source (who I won't name either, I've probably already said too much) to the effect that the trial *has* been delayed *but* it is expected to go ahead. So, dear readers, make of all this what you will...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s just annoying as how hard would it be to have an official mention here, delays happen, usually not for 4 years but they are expected, transparency would help especially with all the problems.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been going on for so long it’s depressing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just when things start looking up with the announcement of a beta. The deathly silence from staff says it all.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just when things start looking up with the announcement of a beta. The deathly silence from staff says it all.

Agreed that the delay is annoying, but it's not the end of the world! I haven't given up hope and totally written it off yet...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently it’s been delayed till later this year according to an email a tester got. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for this, be nice it gets update for 4K, TV app & Siri integration so I know when new episodes are ready to watch , be fabulous. Lets hope be out before Christmas.

@Anonymous User wrote:

This has been going on for so long it’s depressing. 

Agreed that the delay is annoying, but it's not the end of the world! I haven't given up hope and totally written it off yet...