cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

AppleTV 4 tvOS12

With the new tvOS12 coming out and available for beta testing has this been done on your app?

As this crashes and won’t load any time I try.

Please see previous posts with no answer about an update to the app that is much needed.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/td-p/415926

22-01-2017 10:16

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Apple-TV/Apple-TV-4th-Gen-Feedback/td-p/362779

08-04-2016 07:24

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is going on. Apple arc 4K box and 2nd gen not syncing what I’ve watched or a watched list. 

Ive wasted time  scrolling though episode after episode to find my location and episode. 

Then when it comes to an end of the episode it doesn’t  automatically start another one. Something seems a Mia and not running smooth like other tv apps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

...You will be pleased to hear they’re currently busy upgrading our App for Apple TV including your 4th generation model. NOW TV aims for it to be ready in the coming months, and will have it live as soon as we can, I 'm afriad we can't give an exact date at this moment in time...

Really pleased to hear this news. I find the picture quality via the Apple TV the pick of the bunch having used the LG TV app, Smart Stick and Roku box version.

As others have said, the app is beyond poor in it's current state and borderline offensive when you compare it to the iOS version! Smiley LOL

Integration with the TV app/Siri would be an excellent bonus as well.

I don't run the beta tvOS but have a 4K and a 4th generation version running 11.4.1 and will happily contribute to testing if needed. 

Likewise, will be happy to test this for NOW TV if/when there is a trial @Karl-F

nickmorc
Expert 2

Would love to do some Beta testing on this. 

Some very positive news from Now Tv, might be now worth carrying on with my subs when it ends in October.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring for some beta testing. I've paid up to Now TV until November and was going to cancel but if a better Apple TV app that's integrated with the TV app and Up Next is on the cards I will definitely continue subscribing. 

Now Tv has great content, its just a really frustrating app on Apple TV, expecially when there is so much other great content on the terrestrial apps & Amazon, all working with the TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The thought of a new NowTV app for Apple TV is great news. I have an Apple TV 4K and would also be more than happy to do some beta testing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep me too very happy to be a beta tester I have 2 AT4 1 ATV4K and 1 ATV3

🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F any news on the beta?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV works fine for me using TtvOS 12 Beta on my AppleTV 4K, but Sky Living is very temprimental when it comes to watching it after another channel.

Roland