cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: AppleTV 4 tvOS12

Would love to do some Beta testing on this. 

Some very positive news from Now Tv, might be now worth carrying on with my subs when it ends in October.

Highlighted
Mentor

I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring for some beta testing. I've paid up to Now TV until November and was going to cancel but if a better Apple TV app that's integrated with the TV app and Up Next is on the cards I will definitely continue subscribing. 

Now Tv has great content, its just a really frustrating app on Apple TV, expecially when there is so much other great content on the terrestrial apps & Amazon, all working with the TV app.

Highlighted
Advocate

The thought of a new NowTV app for Apple TV is great news. I have an Apple TV 4K and would also be more than happy to do some beta testing

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Yep me too very happy to be a beta tester I have 2 AT4 1 ATV4K and 1 ATV3

🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

NowTV works fine for me using TtvOS 12 Beta on my AppleTV 4K, but Sky Living is very temprimental when it comes to watching it after another channel.

Roland

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

Heads up all you tv Gen.4 & tv 4K owners!

Register now to join a trial of NOW TV's re-vamped app for tv as per the following post...

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/We-need-your-help/m-p/472560#M12904

Highlighted
Scholar

@Simon-J do you know when the beta invites are going out?

Highlighted
Scholar

Anyone else had the Email: “NOW TV Trial on Apple TV - Before We Begin...

We’re one step closer...

Highlighted
Scholar

Yes I've had that email.

@AlexHedley wrote:

Anyone else had the Email: “NOW TV Trial on Apple TV - Before We Begin...

We’re one step closer...

Mentor

Me too, today. Just filled in the details it asked for. 

Looking forward to trialing whatever it is on both my Apple 4k box and apple HD box.