cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

Apple TV - some content not available

Hi all,

Have put this here because it’s not to do with an update but what seems like an error. 

Mostly working as expected, but two shows I have had repeat issues with:

- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver only goes to s06e09 on AppleTV search (but goes to s06e10 on the Now TV dedicated app). Newest episode not on ATV queue. 

- Saturday Night Live goes to s46e17 on Apple TV search (goes to s46e18 on Now TV dedicated app). Newest episode not on ATV queue. 

This means it doesn’t come up on the Apple TV integration “Up Next” line. SNL might just be a slight lag as it aired recently, but LWT is about a week late. 

Anyone have any issues with these, or other, shows. 

21 REPLIES 21
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Simonpaddy1 @gavs82008  & all,

Thank you for the message.

I can confirm this new season is currently missing even on my Apple TV. 

I have contacted the Tech team, hopefully they can get back to us asap.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

That’s fantastic, thank you. 

The new series of There’s Something About Movies has now just appeared - fingers crossed Last Week Tonight and SNL won’t be far behind. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Simonpaddy1  & all,

the team has confirmed the S4 ep1 is on Apple TV now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

That’s brilliant - will they also be adding the other shows in the thread?

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

@Simonpaddy1 wrote:

That’s brilliant - will they also be adding the other shows in the thread?

Apologies for not tagging you @Izzie-T - do you know if they’ll be looking at Last Week Tonight and Saturday Night Live as well?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Simonpaddy1 

Thank you for letting me know. 

I will look into this now.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Just to let you know I am still waiting for update about the Late Late show and Saturday night, not forgetting you at all.

I will definitely give you update.

Thank you

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

HI @Simonpaddy1  & @gavs82008 

Can I please ask for your help if you have Apple TV app and can you see: 

Late Late Show With James Corden S6 ep120 & 121

Saturday Night Live S46 Ep 18-19

As the team is able to push out this screen, but I couldn't, would you be able to confirmed from your side please?

Izzie-T_0-1621352762546.png

Thank you.

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

Unfortunately not. SNL only goes to 46x9 and LLS goes to 119. 

Simonpaddy1
Scholar 2

@Izzie-T 

Unfortunately not. SNL only goes to s46e09 and LLS goes to e119. 

In addition to the above, Last Week Tonight is still stuck at s08e09.