cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV app

Hi Now TV,

Can you advise if there is an Apple TV app update coming and if so is there any ETA on when it will be released?

The current app on Apple TV devices does not offer any kind of HD streaming and is lacking in comparison to other devices.

4 REPLIES 4

@Anonymous User If you'd come and asked this question a couple of weeks ago, you would (probably) have still been just in time to sign up for the forthcoming trial of a new app for Apple TV 4th Gen and 4K models. But I think applications to "have a play with it" are now closed. We await the outcome with excitement...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@dr_necessitor wrote:

@Anonymous User If you'd come and asked this question a couple of weeks ago, you would (probably) have still been just in time to sign up for the forthcoming trial of a new app for Apple TV 4th Gen and 4K models. But I think applications to "have a play with it" are now closed. We await the outcome with excitement...

Sorry to disappoint you, No update is coiming till 2019 even it can be pushed till 2020 or 2021.

@Anonymous User wrote:

@dr_necessitor wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you, No update is coiming till 2019 even it can be pushed till 2020 or 2021.

As previously requested, please provide evidence to support this. Otherwise, it's just conjecture and your opinion isn't it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What’s the latest news on Apple TV 4K update of the NOW TV app... will it be early this year do we know?