cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Apple TV app update!

Third week in January was mentioned to me when speaking to a Sky R&D guy in town the other day.

0 Thanks
Techuser_73
Scholar 3

If that's true it's a joke. As I've said previously to let an app as popular as that not to have been updated for 4 years questions should be asked. Whilst I dont want an inferior app on a platform there has been no attempt to sort this. I've no idea which is head of research and development at sky or if now tv is run separately but someone clearly not done there job right. 

0 Thanks
luke0586
Mentor

I don't think i'm buying anymore Now TV Passes until the app is sorted as its basically unusable for my needs!

Techuser_73
Scholar 3

Yes I wise idea. My sports ends in January so when this app gets updated for apple I'll purchase a pass.

0 Thanks
luke0586
Mentor

it would be interesting to see how it looks in Ireland?

0 Thanks
MJC_OK
Advocate

Sorry for dragging this up again, but I’m baffled by the lack of new app

I was on the public beta last year and the app was great, worked like a charm and then they suddenly stopped providing updates to test through Test Flight

it must have been 99% finished by that point, so why have they shelved it? Going back to the old app is horrible 

0 Thanks
luke0586
Mentor

I was in email communication with someone from Now TV before Christmas anout becoming a public tester and the reply’s was always “waiting for a meeting, then I’ll update you” or just finishing it off before it goes to public but that email contact has since stoped!

0 Thanks
Techuser_73
Scholar 3

Theres already a thread on this.

0 Thanks