cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV app update guys?

Now that things are moving on on Apple TV it would be good to see Now TV app to be upgraded even if it’s just improved user experience.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup been waiting in silence for a long time. Just an addition of MyTV / Continue Watching would be good (plus getting rid of the irritating blank screen at end of programme).

Integration with the TV app would be awesome, even if it was just a search integration like Netflix.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree... the one feature I miss now I’ve switched to Apple TV app
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow...We don’t even have our own sub forum now for the Apple TV. Goes to show how much Sky care about this portion of its user base.

Hooba
Scholar 3

Crazy, isn't it? Announcements yesterday that BT TV launching an Apple TV app. You'd hope that would be at least half decent. With Netflix / Amazon / BT (particularly BT Sport) on Apple TV, NowTV is starting to look increasingly irrelevant as a streaming service. If Liberty Media ever got round to launching an AppleTV F1 app I think I'd sever all ties with NowTV.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky haven't updated their hopeless Apple TV app in years. It's abandonware, and will never be updated. 

Best thing to do is delete it from your Apple TV and just watch Netflix instead. Forget Now TV even exists. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, I think my post complaining about how bad the AppleTV NowTV app is was deleted so I'll have to keep complaining in here!

AppleTV is now my main TV watching device so it's such a colossal pain to not have my TV list in the app, how hard could it be? I have to use a seperate device to list what episode I have watched up to but even then I have to search for the title each time, switch through the series and select the episode I want.

We're not talking about a tiny startup company here, is the AppleTV user base so low that Sky doesn't think it's worth bothering about?