cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV Seasons Missing

Hi

The Apple TV App will only show season 1 of shows, GoT or Gold Rush as examples. They are all available on my Now box but I wanted to de-clutter and get rid of that and watch it through my Apple TV box instead. Any ideas as it is really annoying. My Apple TV box is registered as one of my devices. 

Many thanks for any help offered.

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just checked my Apple TV Box Generation 3 and all eight seasons of Game of Thrones are showing for me in the UK.

Have you tried typing Game of Thrones in the search area of the NowTV App, then once Season 1 is showing on screen use the right directional button on the Apple TV remote to navigate to further seasons.

Not sure if it's the same on the newer ATV devices.

Also advise if you are in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just checked my Apple TV Box Generation 3 and all eight seasons of Game of Thrones are showing for me in the UK.

Have you tried typing Game of Thrones in the search area of the NowTV App, then once Season 1 is showing on screen use the right directional button on the Apple TV remote to navigate to further seasons.

Not sure if it's the same on the newer ATV devices.

Also advise if you are in the UK or Republic of Ireland.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant, thank you

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Next to the season number there should be a downwards pointing arrow. If you press that, it should reveal the other seasons. You can then select the season you want. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant- thank you