cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV Remote control issue

Hello,

First time poster. I've been using NOW via the app on Apple TV for around six weeks now and am having a serious problem with the Apple remote. Basically it won't let me change seasons on series. No matter which button I press I am always taken out of the episode list rather than 'up' to the season number. I've used the same remote for Netflix also via Apple TV for a couple of years now and I've never experienced the same problem. So if I've missed the scheduled timing of a programme and it's beyond the first season I can only watch via my desktop or tablet.

Any advice/answers greatly appreciated

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With the NowTV App on my Apple TV generation 3, the way i switch seasons of a show is by going to the season shown on your TV screen highlight any episode then clicking on the right or left directional key arrow on the ATV 3 remote to change the seasons.

Not sure if it is the same for the ATV gen 4 box ? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With the NowTV App on my Apple TV generation 3, the way i switch seasons of a show is by going to the season shown on your TV screen highlight any episode then clicking on the right or left directional key arrow on the ATV 3 remote to change the seasons.

Not sure if it is the same for the ATV gen 4 box ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

Many thanks for this. I've the same Apple TV version as you and your solution worked like a dream. I'd never have thought of it. Simply assumed it should be same as for Netlix, using the 'up' arrow. Problem solved. Thanks once again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did not receive my remote control when my hub arrived
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you mention Hub i am assuming you mean the NowTV Hub Router and you have signed up to NowTV Broadband ?

Or do you mean you received the NowTV stick but there wasn't no remote controller in the box ?

If you are referring to the Hub Router, then unless you ordered the stick at an optional extra price the NowTV stick & remote doesn't come has standard supplied with the NowTV Hub Router.

With the NowTV Broadband service the only hardware you receive is their Hub Router.

Should you be referring to the NowTV stick and the remote wasn't supplied in the box package then contact live chat.