cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Apple TV 4th Gen Support

What's wrong with the Apple tv 4th generation app? I been using it and haven't found a problem. Expect a minor bug after watching say grey take a few steps to get esp lists to choose next one..
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I can't find menu or catchup tv on my app-Been on chat three times & just fobbed off.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

No Change 😞

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@iceburnmarkowrote:
What's wrong with the Apple tv 4th generation app? I been using it and haven't found a problem. Expect a minor bug after watching say grey take a few steps to get esp lists to choose next one..

Oh boy.

I recommend you try a service called "Netflix". They have an app.  It's quite good. Streams in 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos audio. Has a favourites list, it remembers which episode you watched last, and it even changes your TV's frame rate to match the content so there's no 3:2 pulldown. Tons of content too, comically large amounts. 

Take it for a spin. 

Advocate

The app works mostly fine for me but it's lack of useful functionality is astounding. I would really like to know what plans there are for bringing it into line with all of it's competitors, especially considering I spend more on Now TV than any of the others.

Highlighted
Scholar

I do have Netflix but all those extra features for example 4KHDR and Dobly Atmos is not supported on Apple 4th Generation, onky 4K Apple tv.  Also with those features only limited content has it.  So again what really wrong with apple tv app. 

0 Thanks