cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV 4th Gen Support

Hi,

The reason I am asking here about your support is I believe You are ignoring your customers in the other Apple TV support topic.

i would like to ask for an honest answer to where you ever plan to update the current Apple TV 4th gen app. Also can we please be given a honest time frame please.

This is currently important to us as customers of now to and I do believe you are  falsely  advertising the fact you have support for the current Apple TV. I believe to current app only offer a reduced level of usability and that we have more problem than other do on your own boxs.

I look forward to reading your reply and hope it will be in the form of Apple users getting a new app and we can then offer positive reviews on our usage of now to services.

Thank you

Mark

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's wrong with the Apple tv 4th generation app? I been using it and haven't found a problem. Expect a minor bug after watching say grey take a few steps to get esp lists to choose next one..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find menu or catchup tv on my app-Been on chat three times & just fobbed off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:
What's wrong with the Apple tv 4th generation app? I been using it and haven't found a problem. Expect a minor bug after watching say grey take a few steps to get esp lists to choose next one..

Oh boy.

I recommend you try a service called "Netflix". They have an app.  It's quite good. Streams in 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos audio. Has a favourites list, it remembers which episode you watched last, and it even changes your TV's frame rate to match the content so there's no 3:2 pulldown. Tons of content too, comically large amounts. 

Take it for a spin. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do have Netflix but all those extra features for example 4KHDR and Dobly Atmos is not supported on Apple 4th Generation, onky 4K Apple tv.  Also with those features only limited content has it.  So again what really wrong with apple tv app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The app works mostly fine for me but it's lack of useful functionality is astounding. I would really like to know what plans there are for bringing it into line with all of it's competitors, especially considering I spend more on Now TV than any of the others.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Change 😞