cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App won’t work

I have the Now tv app on my LG smart TV it seems to be uploading up fine but whenever I click on a certain movie I want to watch it is coming up error? The app is also working fine on my laptop, I’ve tried a number of things, could it just be a site error?

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own an LG Smart TV, but what is the actual error message say on your television screen ?

Sometimes unplugging the power to your television for a minute may or may not work.

Whilst removing the TV power plug from the mains socket, you may as well disconnect the power on the Router at the same time, then re start the Router first (give it say 5 minutes to settle back down) then restart the Television to see if it clears the error.

If that doesn't work delete the NowTV App from your Smart Television then install a fresh new version of the NowTV App.

Also double check there is no software updates available in your Main TV settings menu.

In some rare occasions a full factory reset on the LG television may fix it (but be warned you will lose all saved settings etc).

Other than that i have run out of ideas (maybe a LG Smart TV owner can offer you some more advice).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't own an LG Smart TV, but what is the actual error message say on your television screen ?

Sometimes unplugging the power to your television for a minute may or may not work.

Whilst removing the TV power plug from the mains socket, you may as well disconnect the power on the Router at the same time, then re start the Router first (give it say 5 minutes to settle back down) then restart the Television to see if it clears the error.

If that doesn't work delete the NowTV App from your Smart Television then install a fresh new version of the NowTV App.

Also double check there is no software updates available in your Main TV settings menu.

In some rare occasions a full factory reset on the LG television may fix it (but be warned you will lose all saved settings etc).

Other than that i have run out of ideas (maybe a LG Smart TV owner can offer you some more advice).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice, resetting the Tv seems to of worked!!!!