cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anthony Joshua fight

I've purchased the Aj fight for 5pm and down loaded the sky sports box office app on my Now TV account. Will the fight just be available at 5pm?

I got a message to say the fight was purchased but should have received email with instructions.... nothing received!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps have a read of this help article.

Where i am assuming you are using a NowTV box (not white version) or NowTV Stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv 

The Sky Sports Box Office App will start the live stream at 5pm beginning with the under card fights, where the main event is not until 9pm tonight GMT.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps have a read of this help article.

Where i am assuming you are using a NowTV box (not white version) or NowTV Stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv 

The Sky Sports Box Office App will start the live stream at 5pm beginning with the under card fights, where the main event is not until 9pm tonight GMT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your speedy response! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Come 5pm try logging into the Sky Sports Box Office App on your NowTV Box or Stick to see if the live stream opens up and starts for you.

Here's a list of the under card fights.

Who else is fighting on the undercard?

Heavyweights Dillian Whyte, Alexander Povetkin, and Filip Hrgovic have been announced for the stacked undercard:

• Andy Ruiz Jr vs Anthony Joshua (ring walk 8.45pm - WBA Super, IBF, WBO, IBO world heavyweight titles)
  • Alexander Povetkin vs Michael Hunter (heavyweight)
  • Dillian Whyte vs Mariusz Wach (WBC interim heavyweight title)
  • Filip Hrgovic vs Eric Molina (WBC international heavyweight title)
  • Mahammadrasul Majidov vs Tom Little (FREE fight on Sky Sports Boxing Facebook and Sky Sports Boxing Youtube from 4pm)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am logged in watching the match and my download speed is over 18 and my upload almost the same yet the picture quality is dreadful? Why might this be an issue? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you need the Nowtv box or can you watch it on any device? I was hoping to watch it on PS3

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately no games console currently supports the Sky Sports Box Office App.

Have a read of this taken from the Sky Sports Box Office help article.

No problem – you can still watch the event on your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet.

Just order using the link above, and follow the instructions in the confirmation email to watch the event.

Before you order, check below to see if Sky Sports Box Office events are available on your device, and how to watch.

Device Can I watch the fight?
  • NOW TV Stick
  • NOW TV Box (black)
  • iPhone/iPad
  • Android smartphone/tablet
Yes – Order and download the Sky Sports Box Office app.
  • PC
  • Mac
Yes – Order and watch online at http://www.skysports.com/boxofficelive
  • Smart TVs (including LG, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic)
  • Games consoles (including PS4, Xbox One)
  • Apple TV
  • YouView
  • NOW TV Box (white)
No – Box Office events not available.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Mate