cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Android TV Box - How to get new TV box certified

We manufacture Android TV boxes we work with Google and ensure all our deices are certified correctly . We are looking to get the NOWTV apk working on our device as it is currently not supported. The product in question is the Dynalink Android TV Box which supports Android 10 with 4K HDR.

Is there a contact we can get in touch with. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NOW Community Forum is mainly customers seeking help where other customers (like myself) trying to help out fellow customers where we can or point them to places like NOW live web chat for example such has account related matters.

If you have already tried emailing them, maybe try live chat using the link below (though they are mainly customer support people for every day to day questions and may not know the Department to pass your information onto).

Or alternatively send NOW a letter in the post, where there is a full postal address from the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Other than that maybe reach out to them on Twitter or Facebook.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would have thought your first point of call would be send NOW an email using the email address from this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, But I did try there online contact system, they suggested i reach out on the community chat.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NOW Community Forum is mainly customers seeking help where other customers (like myself) trying to help out fellow customers where we can or point them to places like NOW live web chat for example such has account related matters.

If you have already tried emailing them, maybe try live chat using the link below (though they are mainly customer support people for every day to day questions and may not know the Department to pass your information onto).

Or alternatively send NOW a letter in the post, where there is a full postal address from the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Other than that maybe reach out to them on Twitter or Facebook.