cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account Setting

I've bought NowTv today and followed all the instructions to set up the tv box. I've made an account online, adding all my details and credit card details. I've received an email confirmed that account is active and afterwards tried to set up my tv box but when I've typed my email address and correct passoword  the error number OVP_00026 appeared with the info (Sorry, something went wrong.....) I;ve tried to figure out what's the problem using help menu- then I've got redirected to Sky UK website and there other informations apeared-  that the setting account outside UK is immposible (I live in Ireland). Now I checked my all details in menu, all my details disapered and even my payment detalis, my voucher activation  😕 I'm really disapointed and I think I  tried all ways to set up an account, but I suspect there is loads of misleading and scams, because set up process isn't that easy like it should be. I hope that somebody can help me because my patience is actually gone...

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've bought NowTv today and followed all the instructions to set up the tv box. I've made an account online, adding all my details and credit card details. I've received an email confirmed that account is active and afterwards tried to set up my tv box but when I've typed my email address and correct passoword  the error number OVP_00026 appeared with the info (Sorry, something went wrong.....) I;ve tried to figure out what's the problem using help menu- then I've got redirected to Sky UK website and there other informations apeared-  that the setting account outside UK is immposible (I live in Ireland). Now I checked my all details in menu, all my details disapered and even my payment detalis, my voucher activation  😕 I'm really disapointed and I think I  tried all ways to set up an account, but I suspect there is loads of misleading and scams, because set up process isn't that easy like it should be. I hope that somebody can help me because my patience is actually gone...

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

Unfortunately this forum is currently just for customers of the NOW TV UK service. The NOW TV UK service is separate from the NOW TV ROI service, if you've accidentally signed up for an account on the UK site then this is likely why you can't log into your box , as it will be trying to access the ROI service.

Also did you buy the NOW TV box in the ROI as UK boxes won't work with the ROI service?

Before going ahead and doing anything else I think it would probably be best to have a word with ROI's live chat support and explain what might have happened, they can check the account you think you've set up and see whether it is registered with the ROI service or not, and advise you from there. You can reach them here

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/contact-us

PS I've merged your posts into the same topic to make replies easier. Hope you get sorted.