cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accessing router settings

I'm trying to access the router settings via a web-browser by typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.

Nothing comes up, not even a login screen. That number doesn't even seem to be recognised.

The reason I'm trying the above is that I want to check on the ports as a device I have plugged into the router isn't connecting. 

Should the ethernet port I have plugged it into illuminate?

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use the Community search box to see if you get any hit results.

If you are enquiring about Port Forwarding, then maybe type that into the search box on the top of the forum pages.

Sorry like i said in one of my previous posts on here, my IT skills are not that great (i am more of a AV guy and don't play around much with IT & Networking).

Hopefully other forum members will come to your aid with further assistance and help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Just tried on my smartphone and 192.168.0.1 worked 🙂 ----- thanks.

Not sure where to go now to check on the ports though?

I have a device connected to the last port on the NowTv router hub, but there is no green flashing light.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could try clicking on the Ethernet tab and change from Gigabit setting to Fast Ethernet and click the green apply button.

If prompted use admin & nowtv to access this tab screen page.

Also maybe try a different Ethernet cable and the other port on the NOW Router.

Sorry my IT skills are limited.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried a different ethernet cable and plugged it into a different port, but no luck with either.

I'm happy to try clicking on the Ethernet tab and change from Gigabit setting to Fast Ethernet and click the green apply button, but where can I find the ethernet tab?

The Tabs I can see are Wireless, Security, Maintenance, Advanced, Support , Licence Information

roke
Advocate