cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

APP FOR NOW TV

I have just taken a package that includes NOW TV in the apps . I can access it and choose a movie .eg Mamma MIA .. It then appears on screen in my watchlist ...i click that and it gives me  a box that says "watch now"    but when i click that it goes to a page that has info asking me to upgrade my package .anyone help ?

3 REPLIES 3
nst
Elite

You aren't very specific so its hard to help you here.

It does sound to me like you aren't sure what you have in terms of NowTV.

If your 'package' includes NowTV then what aspect of NowTV does in actually include?  For example you may only have the Entertainment pass (most likely) and therefore you cant watch movies unless you purchase that pass seperately.

Check what pass(es) are included in your 'package' - that will tell you what you can access.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks .i will have to check what I added last week in my new contract but obviously it’s difficult to contact them by phone . Appreciate your help . Thank you . 

nst
Elite

no problem.

I assume you have created a NowTV account... so why not just go to the account section of the app and see what pass(es) you have active.  That will tell you.

As I suspect they might mingle in the Entertainment Pass - not so sure that the Movies pass is that common in bundles such as yours.  You can easily add it once you have a NowTV account.

Another easy way to check is, instead of trying to play a movie, why not try to play a TV show from Sky1 for example.... then you'll know your entertainment pass is up and running.