cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 x tvs need help

Can someone help me please.

I have an LG TV in the lounge and one in the bedroom both tvs have the now app..

I am a fibre customer and got a deal today saying I can have movies for £2.99 a month for 3 months.

So I thought brilliant.

I can watch a film downstairs and my other half upstairs as we have different tastes.

I see from here I also have to have boost now. So I have took that as well.

My question is can I watch one film downstairs and my other half watch another film upstairs at the same time?

Any help is appreciated. 

• LG
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes you can with the additional Boost Membership, where you can have a total of 3 simultaneous streams at the same time and can watch 3 different movies on three different NOW supported playback devices.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention if you have just purchased the Boost via your online account it can take up to 4 hours to trigger.

To overcome this sign out and back in again on your two LG television NOW App for Boost to work straight away.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Absolutely. Boost, which you say you have,  allows watching on up to three tvs at a time.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The short answer is yes, with boost you’ll be able to watch on up to 3 devices at the same time.

Along with another stream you get additional benefits of boost.

Have a nosy at this link which will explain all about boost.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
nst
Elite

@Anonymous User 

Without meaning to sound rude... you have boost, right? 

So you have everything you need so why not just try it?  Start playing one movie on one TV and a different one on the other and your question is answered!!