cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

samsung tv app

how do i get the app on my samsung tv?
i have checked everything abd followed the instructions but it will not find it.
yes my tv model is a JS as per the info.
help please. tia.
52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - there was an update on the community a few days ago to say that the beta app has been released on the JU TVs - give it a go

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The app is now available on Sansung TV. Thanks. It was a very good thing. I am liking the app as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is the app going to be available on other Samsung TV models? I have a UE55H6400. I have apps for Netflix, Amazon, Iplayer etc but still have to use a NOW TV box which is a real pain. Love NOW TV but lack of an app is enough to consider cancelling

Thanks in advance

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The teams are working on a NOW TV App for the 2016 models of Samsung TV's, at this stage there is no date as to when this will be released.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please tell me how you got the app?  I still can't find it in the Samsung App Store!

driving me crazy! Thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What's the model number of your Samsung TV and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you tell me if the app is available on the UE48JU6000? My brother has this TV and can't find NOW TV in Apps store. He is based in Ireland. I have the updated model of his TV (UE48JU6400) and I have the app installed on mine.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Samsung JU (2015) series is not currently supported in the Republic of Ireland, where it is supported in the UK.

Here's more information taken from the NowTV ROI Help Centre about Samsung Smart TV model series supported with inbuilt NowTV App.

https://help.nowtv.com/ie/article/get-now-tv-on-my-device 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Supplier Samsung model name 32J5600ak
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy I tried that I don't have a now TV app