cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right - Content currently unavailable

Hi - we installed our new Samsung Smart UE40MU6120 yesterday and the Now TV app was working fine. Today we are getting the message. " Something's Not Right - Contect Currently Unavailable"  I've checked the status on my account and all is OK. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi - we installed our new Samsung Smart UE40MU6120 yesterday and the Now TV app was working fine. Today we are getting the message. " Something's Not Right - Contect Currently Unavailable"  I've checked the status on my account and all is OK. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch ! 

We have looked into this for you and it seems your TV is definately compatible with NOWTV, so we are going to ask you a few questions, so we can better understand what is going on 🙂

Is this message coming up every channel or is it a particualr one?

Can you log into the app OK on the TV? 

Are you able to watch NOWTV on any other device you use at home? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kymberly - this message comes up when I click on the NOW TV app so I can't get any further. All other apps are working. I can connect to NOW TV on another TV using a NOW TV Box.

Thanks

A

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Kymberly - this message comes up when I click on the NOW TV app so I can't get any further. All other apps are working. I can connect to NOW TV on another TV using a NOW TV Box.

Thanks

A

@Anonymous User

Is there any way for you to remove the NOW TV app from the TV and re download it again ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I have exactly the same problem. NOW TV is working fine on my laptop and when I log into my account on my laptop it suggests that NOW TV should be working fine on my Samsung TV too. But for the last four days I just receive the 'content currently unavailable' message  when trying to load the app on my samsung TV and the suggestion to check nowtv.com/status - which doesn't help! I have removed the app from my smart TV and re-downloaded it, but still get the same error message. It was working perfectly well a week ago so I've no idea what has changed....

Can this be fixed?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue on my Samsung TV. Almost every time I try to play anything, this message pops up. Often I can eventually get the app to work, but sometimes it requires a complete power-off on the TV to reset everything. It is the only app that I have problems with (I use Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Google, YouTube - all without 'glitches'). Extremely frustrating and strongly considering cancelling my subscription. I have had the TV for almost a year and no sign of updates to the app to resolve this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys.

We will investigate this further for you.

We do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

Many Thanks

Naomi K 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Get the same message and system freezes

Amazon prime works OK, Netflix works OK. NOW not OK locks up with the content unavailable message

I'm on virgin media broadband with a Samsung smart TV , and this is an ongoing issue.

Ive heard there is an problem with NOW on Virgin media, is this true?

If it wasn't for the "walking dead", NOW TV would be PAST TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here  since last firmware update

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem, except all I get is a white screen