cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Set up

Hi I have a Samsung smart tv , tryn to set smart box up ,the Ariel is plugged in to the tv , but the box needs the Ariel cable , everything set up , but not working , any ideas , thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for everyone's help , this is about a now tv box x

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you need to plug the aerial into box and connect box to tv via HDMI. If you still want tv on the actual tv you may need an aerial splitter.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi do I need to plug the internet in ,which cable do I need for that ,only thing is my internet/phone line is in the hall , thanks x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much x
Legend 5
Legend 5

It should work over your WiFi. Have you got a box by your phone for your internet? On that it will tell you the name of your WiFi and the password. Make a note of it and type it in to the smart box. You may want to press the button on the bottom of the box to reset it to add this.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Geluk
Expert 2

It's unfortunate the Smart Box doesn't have the capability to allow coax aerial cables to go both in & out of the box ie 2 sockets 1 male, 1 female.
Perhaps they'll introduce a transgender sockets!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello NOW TV Team Members,

Given that this topic does not relate running the new NOW TV app on a Samsung television, how about moving it out of the Samsung TV Device forum sub-section and into the forums dedicated NOW TV Smart Box sub-section please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for everyone's help , this is about a now tv box x