cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Samsung TV app issue

Hi,

I have a 2016 Samsung Smart TV (UK model 49KS7000) and have to log into the NowTV app every time I want to use it, which is pretty annoying.

I don't have to do this in the NowTV apps on any of my other devices, nor any other apps (eg Netflix, Amazon Video) on my Samsung TV so suspect there is an issue that needs to be looked into. 

Does anyone know why I am constantly being logged out and is there a way to get this feedback / issue to NowTV themselves? I couldn't see anything on the site. 

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I have a 2016 Samsung Smart TV (UK model 49KS7000) and have to log into the NowTV app every time I want to use it, which is pretty annoying.

I don't have to do this in the NowTV apps on any of my other devices, nor any other apps (eg Netflix, Amazon Video) on my Samsung TV so suspect there is an issue that needs to be looked into. 

Does anyone know why I am constantly being logged out and is there a way to get this feedback / issue to NowTV themselves? I couldn't see anything on the site. 

Thanks,

@Anonymous User

Hi Mike 🙂

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and including the details of your TV i will get this info sent to our technical team to see if we can find out whats going on and get the issue resolved 🙂 If you wouldnt mind letting us know a bit more about when this started happening ? and if there are any error messages you are getting ?

Thanks

Kymberly

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

There are no error messages that I recall, I'm just being signed out most, if not every time I close the app. I don't remember if this was happening when the app was in Beta but it's definitely been happening since it came out of Beta.

Please let me know how to proceed with this.

Kind regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV team, 

Just wondering if there has been any update on this as it's been 2 months, the issue still persists and there has been no further word on this?

Thanks, 

Mike. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my Samsung tv also requests that I sign in although not every time and also sometimes displays a notice that 'oops there's something wrong'!

Please help!

Thanks