cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

NowTV Beta; for how long

BETA

I was wondering when My NowTV app will change from a BETA to normal version??

Works fine incidentally 🙂

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Geluk

Are you part of a trial? if so the Beta app will be available for as long as the trial is in place.

Thanks

Eddie

Geluk
Expert 2

No!

It was there on my TV's apps 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV beta app downloaded on my Samsung 2017 (K) TV - works fine apart from pause button on smart control doesn't appear to do anything

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now TV beta app downloaded on my Samsung 2017 (K) TV - works fine apart from pause button on smart control doesn't appear to do anything

I take it you are referring to pausing 'on-demand' content and not 'live' streamed content @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I am referring to on demand content

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I take it you are referring to pausing 'on-demand' content and not 'live' streamed content @Anonymous User?

Yes, I am referring to "on-demand" content

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I'am running the beta app, streams no problem, picture and sound great. only issue ive got is, i cannot access sky store to buy or watch anything on there, is this to be added later or do i have to leave the nowtv box connected making the app useless.

many thanks for work done Smiley Happy 

Geluk
Expert 2

Noticed "Beta" flash has gone in last 10 days, together with improved interface.

"Continue Watching" feature seems to omit programme name, just shows Episode

title; however, can often work out by studying thumbnail  image.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk wrote:

Noticed "Beta" flash has gone in last 10 days, together with improved interface.

"Continue Watching" feature seems to omit programme name, just shows Episode title; however, can often work out by studying thumbnail  image.

This would suggest that the UI on the Samsung TV's is the same as the LG TV's 😉